- https://t.co/p4bwBC8jCh 3 months ago
- CALL FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC STORIES Tentative Book Title: Personal Covid-19 Stories Around the World Abstract: As an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @ykam2011: Hot off the press! rowman.com/ISBN/978153814… 7 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com