- Happy New Year! Kindly note that the deadline for submitting paper abstracts for presentation at the forthcoming Gl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Where (at which university) did you obtain your Ph.D.?@KrzysztofGurba 1 month ago
- The historic city of Athens is calling you! Consider joining us at the 15th Global Communication Association Confer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com