- RT @DrJohnHendricks: Congratulations to my friend @ykam2011 on the new book, Global Communication. @EPS_RLPG_comm has it prominently displa… 1 week ago
- Plan to join us at the 16th Global Communication Association conference in Durbin, South Africa, June 10-12, 2020:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @traveldealstool: National Aquarium: We can end plastic pollution in our lifetime – Baltimore Sun ecosuck.org/national-aquar… https://t.co/1… 2 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com