- The most comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date Global Communication book containing contributions by promine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Vmosco: Happy to have written the Forward to this excellent collection of chapters that guide students through the complex issues in gl… 1 month ago
- The February 15, 2019 deadline for submitting abstracts for the forthcoming Global Communication Association Confer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com