- RT @ykam2011: Hot off the press! rowman.com/ISBN/978153814… 3 months ago
- Hot off the press! rowman.com/ISBN/978153814… 3 months ago
- RT @asiatimesonline: A noted Iranian expert on communication and media studies speaks to Asia Times about Internet restrictions in his home… 4 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com