- The COVID-19 has illustrated that regardless of our race, religion, nationality, and political ideology, we are all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- As the COVID-19 global infections reach over 500,000 and rising, let’s join hands to defeat this devastating pandem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ykam2011: Plan to join us at the 16th Global Communication Association conference in Durbin, South Africa, June 10-12, 2020: https://t.… 1 month ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com