- RT @asiatimesonline: A noted Iranian expert on communication and media studies speaks to Asia Times about Internet restrictions in his home… 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/XzqD5uJNBx 2 months ago
- Coming soon! https://t.co/y3VzffJFKM 3 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com