- So far, Rowman & Littlefield has published six of my 17 books: rowman.com/Action/Search/… https://t.co/YNBBk8lV2x 3 weeks ago
- A commentary on the US, China, and Iran conflicts: greensboro.com/opinion/column… 3 weeks ago
- Good news! My textbook has been released by Rowman & Littlefield: rowman.com https://t.co/fp0yw1Mqfg 1 month ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com