- Trust you and your loved ones are in good health. Please see the following link to my forthcoming book and consider… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Yahya R. Kamalipour: The COVID-19 global pandemic has transformed us | Columnists | greensboro.com greensboro.com/opinion/column… 5 months ago
- Looking back and forward. Are we going to be isolated and boxed in for the foreseeable future? https://t.co/6EkuuHdQ4x 5 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com