- So far, Rowman & Littlefield has published seven (7) of my books. A new book on "Communicating Global Crisis: Media… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "روز جهانى راديو" برنامه اى از راديو فردا. World Radio Day instagram.com/reel/Cok4hcoOX… 1 month ago
- RT @YeOne_Rhie: There are rumors that #MohammadGhobadlou might be the next to be executed by the #IRI. They want to break us down emotional… 2 months ago
Human beings are parts of a body, created from the same essence.
When one part is hurt and in pain, the other parts remain restless.
If the misery of others leaves you indifferent,
you cannot be called a human being…
– Sa’adi Shirazi, Persian Poet-Philosopher and Author (1204-1292)
- Follow Prof. Yahya R. Kamalipour on WordPress.com